- This site is owned and operated by Sterling Equipment, Inc., 551 South Street, Quincy, Massachusetts 02169 ("SEI"). All references to "SEI", "we", or "our" include Sterling Equipment, Inc., its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries.
- You may download material displayed on the site for non-commercial personal use only, provided the downloaded materials include all applicable copyright and trademark notices. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the site for public or commercial purposes without our prior written consent. We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with SEI.
- The information on this site was gathered from a variety of sources and care was taken in compiling it. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, this publication may contain errors or inaccuracies. We therefore make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
- Your use of this site is at your own risk. Neither SEI nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, special, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive damages, or any damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, use of, or reliance of information on the site. The specifications and drawings on this site are provided to you for the sole purpose of general reference only. Without limiting the foregoing, the information, photographs, depictions and documents contained on this site are provided to you "AS IS, WHERE IS" WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS OF ANY KIND. It is entirely your responsibility to inspect and determine the suitability of any vessel, vehicle or item of equipment offered for charter, rent or sale.
- We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
- You agree to indemnify SEI for all costs, expenses, attorneys' fees and other losses and damages incurred as a result of your unauthorized use or misuse of the site and/or the content thereof.
- We are not responsible for breaches or lapses in online security and we do not assume liability for improper use of any of your personal information obtained by a third party as a result of any such breach or lapse.
- We may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and we may also make changes to the content or any links at anytime. You agree that you will be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions.
- You agree that these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and SEI with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior agreements and representations with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- You agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts shall govern this agreement, without regard to the conflict of law principles thereof.
- You agree that all disputes concerning this site and its content will be decided in a federal or state court sitting in Boston, Massachusetts. You acknowledge and agree that jurisdiction and venue is proper and convenient in such court(s) and you agree to waive any objection to such jurisdiction and venue, including, without limitation, that such forum is inconvenient.